Saturday, June 6, 2009

Ginebra and Bebejho!

(originally posted on Feb 27, 2007)



Syempre... Congrats muna sa Baranggay Ginebra Kings for being the TNT All-Filipino Cup Champ! A well-deserved series for the Kings! Cheers!

_______________________

It's been years since I first sung the "Ginebra! Ginebra!" chant. It was my father who swayed me to love this team, and I'd like to thank him for that.

I can say that I grew up with Ginebra (Anejo then). I followed every single game. I've witnessed the trading and changing of players from conference to conference. I celebrated with them during those winning moments and mourned during lossing times.

I really don't know why this team affect my life. The joy it brings when the team won the game and the pain it caused when they are down.

People may find it silly, but Ginebra is my life!

No comments: