Saturday, June 6, 2009

God's Love

(originally posted on May 28, 2007)

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways,” says the LORD.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways,
And My thoughts than your thoughts."
Isaiah 55:8-9


I've been with different problems and trials in life (and I guess everyone has their own burdens). I already came to a point that I asked God "why I'm suffering all of these?" Am I that bad to be worthy of these penalties? But I got no answer... Not a single one...

If our plans failed, we ask God why?

If we can't have what we what, we ask God why?

If things aren't in their places as we plan it to, we ask God why?

If we are not successful, we ask God why?

If our achievements are little as compared to others, we ask God why?

Often, we're wasting all our time complaining about the bad times of our lives. We devote our strength shouting and crying "what a miserable life we have."

If our plans failed, it is because God is preparing something better than we prepared, He wants to give the best for each of us, and He wants us to recognize those little but important things that He has offered for us. God's love is never measured on how successful we are, on how many places we have traveled, on how many pesos we are earning, on what company we’re working, and so on. God's love is present in the air we breathe, in the beauty of the earth, in someone you love, in YOU!

God may not answer my questions directly, but as I go on with my life I can see the answers as clear as a crystal. God gave me all of these because God loves me... And I'm thankful for what I have right now...

Fly light, worry no more for God is always with us!

No comments: